Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mumia

Every second Mumia spends on death row is another spit in Danny Faulkner's face. YES we do want justice for both great men. Nows the time to honor both as heros of our great nation.

France is back on my good list! Not only is there a Rue De Mumia Abu Jamal they teach about his case IN SCHOOL. Suck on that Mrs. Miller. Wee learn about C- Bo the rapper who got in trouble for threating to kill people. OOOOO my constituion.

Whoa those Danny Faulkner guys are freaking out. THERE IS A HOUSE BILL about honoring Danny and dishonering France. Like france gives a shit.

Until Officer Faulkner and Mumia Abu-Jamal get the justice they deserve This is what I think of America:

To quote Jim Morrison: "I dont know whats gonna happen man but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shit-house goes up in flames"

7 Comments:

Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

A little angry, there. I hope Wyatt Earp heard it all. I really don't think either Mumia or Faulkner are avything close to "American heroes" but I also don't think Mrs. Miller is so I won't get involved.

I still don't like France a lot though.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Bobby M said...

I agree with that post fidel. Well done.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Bobby M said...

You know... if Mumia is innocent, Danny Faulkner isn't getting justice, cause his real killer is still out there.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Do you like Daniel Faulker or not? I can't tell...it's changed a couple times. Went from "one less cop on the streets" to "American hero." I still think it should be Paul Giamatti in Mumia: The Movie.

(Time for a new post.)

5:55 AM  
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

You have to post again. I was getting so excited now that everyone else is back on the blogs.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Josef D Guttenheimer said...

You know, Mumia hasn't been on death row for like 3 years.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Michard said...

Alex!
New blog is whatmichardthinks.blogspot.com
It's good, posting twice a day, see you tuesday.
Michard

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home