Saturday, April 01, 2006

My crusade for free speach!!!!


There are some people in this "Blogging Community" that hate free speach and all things peaceful. Some of them are Waldo "Woddy" Cartridge, Big Lee and a man known as Dick Cheney. Starting with Dick "Dickhead" Cheney, he has currently joind forces with Satan and is waiting for the mass conversion of the Jews. When that happens he will strike and the faithful will fly to Jesus.
Meanwhile to pass the time Dick "Old People Shooter" Cheney passes that time by stripping away our way of expressing things with nudity and profanity. Him and the "FCC" are killing free speech and trying to hide the righteous truths that is George Clooney. He may be an asshole but, he is the best one we have! He says what we are to afraid to say.

Big Lee hates my ways of critiquin his work. and he hates my Lynyrd Skynyrd stuff. WOODY be hatin on George Clooney. That ain't cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Hating on George Clooney may not be cool, but it is absolutely nessecairy to maintain my badass image and media questioner.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

True!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Bobby M said...

I respect your right to say what ever you want... but it is also my right and my duty to tell a friend when what he's saying is dumb.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home