Monday, March 27, 2006

Blogs

Well as we begin our descent into the hot cesspool of misery that is spring in school I have only onne thought. That simple thought is WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MRS. MILLER!!!! She can't stop with her stupid games. Everything I do in that clss is wrong. Any other person, thing etc. She is nice too. Except for meeeee!

At least Dick Cheny isn'y my teacher. I'm suprised that he isn't killing minorities for fun. "What hell killing 70 birds in a day isn't enough George lets go to the ranch and shoot at those Mexicans!" Well, that will show them for going to America to do our dirty work for us. Bastards.

What I'm writing might seem like bitchy liberal whining but its not. The whole system is out of order. They lie to us because well, You can't handle the truth. If we knew what as happening for real we would be crapping our pants........

I would really like to know if anything i just wrote made any sense. It doesn't seem to!
Keep on rocking in the free world................

8 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I am really sorry about those careless errors. Sometimes when I'm going crazy with the keyboard I just forget what I am doing.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

You know, that does seem like liberal whining. I don't even need this blog, I coul watch cable news for this shit. Powerful language I know. Nothing you said made any sense, and then why the hell do you have to title it "blogs"? And then of course you bash up Mrs. Miller, do you forget you said you were 38? And then I look at your profile and it says 15. What the hell? And then that picture is a little unconvincing for a 15-year-old.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

SOMEONE TELL CHAMBERS TO LEAVE ME A MESSAGE BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND HIS BLOG

1:38 PM  
Blogger Bobby M said...

You know what? Why don't you just SHUT-UP! I would love to just slap someone like you because all you do is complain complain complain when there's not that much to complain about. Yes, things could always be better, but be greatful for the way things are.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Bobby M said...

You are a Jim Morrison poser. He is dead, and you are not him, so just be yourself.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

very nice words mr. Big Lee.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Josef D Guttenheimer said...

Nice Cheney comment
at least u didnt fail ur thesis. well we get 2 do it again.

jgc3

6:39 PM  
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

you need a new post

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home