Friday, April 14, 2006

Snakes on A Plane



I don't think I'm the only one who is excited about the movie coming out. I would also like to say, thank god the Tom Hanks isn't in it. That man is a monster. He destroyed: Saving Private Ryan, The Da Vinci Code, Polar Express(....Mybe that sucked to begin with??), Forest Gump and every other movie he has ever enven touched. His episode of Band Of brothers was the worst.

If you can make oth what that crappy picture says it is him claiming he is Jesus. What a pompus bastard.

Back to SNAKES ON A PLANE!! August 18 is the date that will save Hollywood from its stinking cesspool that it wallows in at the moment.


Let us think about that....... "We got motherfuckin snakes!!"

Yes indeed and a purple lightsaber.

My next entry will be the big 2-0 yes my twentieth entry. I will honor Mumia Abu-Jamal, Hunter S. Thompson and Jim Morrison. Also I will mock Tom Hanks and George (Gey) Clooney.

Oh.. and Big Lee how long is this bitch!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!! IGGY!!!!

check out the killer podcast. This weeks guest from death row is Mumia!! Ton of great music too its hosted by Tom Morello(Rage against the machine) and Serg (System of a down) Post this link in your subscribe to a podcast link on Itunes:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/axisofjustice/pod

Enjoy that www.freemumia.com

7 Comments:

Blogger Bobby M said...

My long entry hasn't been posted... I merely said that I would post a long entry. There is no reason to get upset.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Bobby M said...

Now it's been posted... and you should definately check it out.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Scanman said...

my entry is much better

4:10 AM  
Blogger Bobby M said...

Mumia is guilty.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

NEW POST! (and it better not be about Mumia Abu-Jamal)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Bobby M said...

This is boring and old

1:21 PM  
Blogger Scanman said...

NEW POST!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home