Monday, April 03, 2006

Wikipology


I would like to start out by apologizing for my accidental "Plaigerizing" of Wikipedia. Boo Fricken Hoo! Fat guys who live with their mothers and stay up all night eating Doritos write that crap. If your gonna lose sleep over it Woody i really pity you.
Wow i must have beat Big Lees distance record by now.
P.S.- Sorry bout the Italian Wiki Page!!!!!



I'm very very sorry but I have to say it. George Clooney is a loser. He is imature, snobbish and very ugly. He makes men like me look like the Angelina Jolie of men. Yes, yes I said it!!!!! JACK AbramOFF, Wow really funny mister GEorge ClooneY. HAHHA its kinda like gay. Hunter would not stand for that crap. Nooooooo way he'd cap him quickly. Thats it!
Peace and Light,
Paul Giamatti (I was in Sideways)

2 Comments:

Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

This is the best post I have ever read in my live. Keep up the good work!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Bobby M said...

what is that supposed to mean? big lees distance record? this comment is longer than that post. or at least it will after this sentence and the one after that. this is the one after that. peace!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home